1. Internet Service found under the Internet address: www.fordatagroup.com, hereinafter referred to as Service does not collect any information automatically except for information contained in cookies files.
2. Cookies files (so called “cookies”) mean information data, especially text files that are stored in the Service User’s “terminal equipment” and are required for using the Service Internet pages. Cookies usually contain the Internet page name they derive from, their storage time on the terminal equipment and unique number.
3. Administrator is the entity that places cookies files in the Service User’s terminal equipment and obtains access to them.
4. FORDATA or their partner companies place cookies files on the Service User’s terminal devices when the Service is used in order to:
5. Cookies files recorded by FORDATA or partner companies on the user’s terminal equipment are not used for identification of the user and user’s identity is not determined on the basis of cookies. FORDATA Internet Services use remarketing tags of external entities. These tags are used to download data contained in Cookies files and to transfer them to third parties allowing them to display personalised advertisements matching their users’ preferences. Data transferred may contain geolocation data (on the basis ID address). Using FORDATA service the user expresses his consent to data transfer in the above-mentioned manner. At any time, the user is able to resign from collecting information contained in Cookies files by means of remarketing tags by external entities resigning from displaying personalised and matched to their preferences advertisements in the manner described in Article 4 item 1.
6. The Service uses two basic types of cookies “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”, Session cookies are temporary files stored in the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out and leaves the Internet page or turns off the software (web browser). “Persistent cookies” files are stored for a period of time specified in cookies files parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
7. The following types of cookies are used within the Service:
8. In many cases software used for browsing websites (browser) allows storing cookies by default on the User’s terminal equipment. Service users may change cookies settings at any time. The settings may be changed especially in such a manner as to disable automatic storage of cookies in the browser settings or inform the user each time they are stored on the Service User equipment. Detailed information about the possibilities and manners of managing cookies is available in software settings (internet browser).
10. Cookies may be placed and used on the User’s terminal equipment also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Administrator.